Python and Selenium Developer – Senior Analyst
India | Full-time (FT) | Digital
Shift Timings - EMEA SHIFT (1 p.m. to 10 p.m.) | Management Level – Senior Analyst| Travel Requirements - 10-15%
Specialism- Python, Web crawling, Web scraping, Beautiful Soup, Snowflake
We are looking for 2+ years experienced Python and Selenium Developer to join our team. As a part of our Technology/Solutions leadership team, you will be directly working with stakeholders to understand long term strategic and mid-term business goals. You will be conceptualizing, designing, and overseeing the implementation of solutions using scalable software architecture designs.
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Python + Selenium Developer Senior Analyst Responsibilities
- Develop customized tools to automate critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Interact with managers and end-users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements
- Use skills in python and selenium to design and deploy automated tools
- Understand client databases and manage data and databases for internal reporting purposes
- Build solutions to source data from a variety of enterprise sources and/or external data sources to create complex competitive intelligence reports.
- Overall experience of 2-3 years and should have at least 1 years of experience working as a Python Developer
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a contact centre environment with an experience in Python, selenium, beautiful soup, snowflake etc.
- Ability to manage and complete specific tasks with minimal direction
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the world’s largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/ web operations, and analytics & insight services. We improve profitability for their digital businesses. Using the Follow the Sun delivery model, our team of 3,000+ full-time digital delivery employees – at our five productions hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona, and Phuket – applies deep digital expertise to support the most demanding global clients effectively. eClerx Digital’s innovative delivery model drives the ‘metrics that matter’ for our clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention, and overall lifetime value of your customer 24/7/365.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.