Business Analyst- Senior Process Manager
India | Full-time (FT) | Technology
Shift Timings -EMEA SHIFT (1 P.M to 10 P.M.)| Management Level – Senior Manager | Travel Requirements - No
Specialism – Software Development Life Cycle, Web Technologies, System diagrams, Data Analysis, RPA technologies, SRS documentation
We are looking for a 10+ years experienced Business Analyst to join our team. As a part of our Technology/Solutions leadership team, you will be directly working with stakeholders to understand long-term strategic and mid-term business goals. This role will be to define and document business requirements which includes Strong familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
The candidate must possess knowledge relevant to the functional area, and act as a subject matter expert in providing advice in the area of expertise, and also focus on continuous improvement for maximum efficiency. It is vital to focus on high standard of delivery excellence, provide top-notch service quality and develop successful long-term business partnerships with internal/external customers by identifying and fulfilling customer needs. He/she should be able to break down complex problems into logical and manageable parts in a systematic way, and generate and compare multiple options and set priorities to resolve problems. The ideal candidate must be proactive, and go beyond expectations to achieve job results and create new opportunities. He/she must positively influence the team, motivate high performance, promote a friendly climate, give constructive feedback, provide opportunities for development, and manage career aspirations of direct reports. Communication skills are key here, to explain organizational objectives, assignments, and the big picture to the team, and to articulate team vision and clear objectives.
As a Business Analyst, you will create effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical dashboards as per best in class visualization and user story frameworks for business users. You will create solutions with the aid of data visualization to enhance business processes. In this role, you will be working with developers, creating BI dashboards and reports, and deriving insight from data to feedback sessions to better systems.
Business Analyst - Process Manager Responsibilities
- Significant experience with software development life cycle, RPA technologies and web technologies
- Must have strong communication and organization skills; multi-tasking and time management skills are essential
- Must have cross-functional business and application knowledge
- Must have enough technical background to be able to create proper functional requirements and detail specifications
- Must be able to take direction well but work independently and have the ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional attitude, personal integrity, problem solving ability
- Proficiency in MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) tools
- Conceptual understanding of RDMS concepts
- Technical aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to lead meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field and a minimum of four years related Business Analyst experience
- Specialized training, certification and a minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to manage and complete specific tasks with minimal direction
- In-depth knowledge of Database Designing, Application Development, Strong Technical exposure and Practical knowledge of web technologies or RPA
- Should be an individual contributor and should be aware of the entire SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx’s Technology Group collaboratively delivers Analytics, RPA, AI, & Machine Learning digital technologies that enable our consultants to help businesses thrive in a connected world. Our consultants and specialists partner with our global clients and colleagues to build and implement digital solutions through a broad spectrum of activities. Technology and Engineering jobs include the design of IT architectures, large-scale transformation, agile development, software engineering, cybersecurity consulting, and risk management.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.