- Ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. Candidate should also have superior user interface design skills.
- Design, create, and optimize graphic content for websites, mobile apps, social media and online ads
- Craft solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Passionate about web design and SEO, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Rapidly prototype and deliver multiple iterations and versions of a design
- 5+ years’ experience building excellent consumer products and knowledge of web design and maintenance
- Expert in UI/UX with an excellent understanding of layouts, frameworks, typography and UX patterns for mobile and web and responsive design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Designing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- To keep up to date with the latest web design technologies and techniques
- Experience with wire framing with great prototyping skills
- Effective communicator with a reasonable command of both written and spoken English
- A self-starter having an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to take ownership
- Strong online portfolio with relevant experience available for viewing
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects
- Understanding of file versioning tools, naming conventions & W3C standards
- Knowledge of typography, layout and colour theory
- Good to have experience in tools like Axure, balsamiq, Invision etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Presenting all documentation to internal teams and clients.