The ideal experience map:
We are looking for a highly experienced creative SME with 6+ years of experience, and at least 3+ years of leadership experience in Digital Creative Production (Ad Campaigns). She/he will be responsible for overseeing concept, design and implementation of both Print & Digital campaigns with good experience in building video ads (short/long forms) from conceptualizing, storyboarding to delivering the final output. Should be a powerful storyteller through visual designs. Will be responsible to manage the creative team of graphic designers and video editors and make sure they are constantly inspired to develop new designs paying pragmatic attention to details.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice of the company, to elevate our innovation
- Will be a Subject Matter expert for the Creative team. Role will include supervising and leading the graphic designing team
- Highly proficient and experienced with motion graphic creation using latest animation tools ensuring high engagement.
Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the
- creative team.
- Participate in designing/redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, web-page mockups, infographic, brochures and many other forms of visual communication including design conceptualization
- Obtain required approvals by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations.
- Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for clients and stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
- Look for latest industry best practices to improve design processes.
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Master’s degree from any reputed design school
- The candidate should be an expert with a solid knowledge of image editing and video editing and Vfx softwares like Adobe Creative Suite especially on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After effects, and Animate
- Should be able to understand what the metric (impressions, clicks, and conversions) means and how to apply it to make informed decisions to produce incredibly engaging display ads for Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on designing Marketing Campaigns for Social media [Facebook, Insta, Linkedin], static/animated banners, emailers, landing pages, microsites and video assets for end-to-end digital campaigns for B2B clients preferably in food, travel, and media brands
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Client interfacing ability with confidence
- Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex creative issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks