- Hands on experience in designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications using UiPath platform and associated technologies.
- Ability to analyse business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Ability to understand, document and analyse the business processes and create process flow diagrams.
- Ability to guide & work with a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to read, interpret and execute requirement specification.
- Write bug-free code with relevant commenting and follow documentation standards.
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and developing applications using UiPath platform
- Excellent communication skills and client & team management skills.
- Must possess at least 2 years’ experience developing applications using .NET platform
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design & Analysis (OOA & OOD)
- Good knowledge of SQL programming
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Design Patterns, XML
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN/Git/TFS)
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills
- Candidates with UiPath developer certification will be given preference