We are looking for an experienced and qualified Content Strategist to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our client’s business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
If you are a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to, effectively connect brands with customers.
The candidate must possess knowledge relevant to the functional area, and act as a subject matter expert in providing advice in the area of expertise, and also focus on continuous improvement for maximum efficiency. It is vital to focus on the high standard of delivery excellence, provide top-notch service quality and develop successful long-term business partnerships with internal/external customers by identifying and fulfilling customer needs. He/she should be able to break down complex problems into logical and manageable parts in a systematic way, and generate and compare multiple options, and set priorities to resolve problems. The ideal candidate must be proactive, and go beyond expectations to achieve job results and create new opportunities. He/she must positively influence the team, motivate high performance, promote a friendly climate, give constructive feedback, provide development opportunities, and manage career aspirations of direct reports. Communication skills are key here, to explain organizational objectives, assignments, and the big picture to the team, and to articulate team vision and clear objectives.
Senior Process Manager Role and Responsibilities
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Develop an editorial calendar and Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Producing Campaign Marketing content [copy] across all channels (Website, emails, social media, Ads, App/Push notifications, text messages, and blogs) for multiple platforms and industries across B2B and B2C clients
- Create customer engaging, innovative, and eye-catching content
- Ensure uniformity of voice and visual language is maintained throughout
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Measure the efficiency of contents and test variants to come up with optimal content
- Edit, proofread and improvise content at regular intervals
- Brainstorming with the Design team for new ideas and strategies for effective content, give direction on what images, videos, etc.
- Performing Competitor analysis and requirements of the category before planning and developing content, style, and layout
- Establishing best practices and stay up-to-date with digital technology developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Analysing web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost brand presence
- Monitoring SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
Technical and Functional Skills
- Graduate/Post-graduate with 8 to 10 years as a Sr. Copywriter or Digital Content strategist
- Skilled in visual and written communication with excellent writing skills in English is a must
- Experience in working with and managing creative agencies.
- Hands-on experience with managing content for social media, Blog content, Web and App. Ux Copywriting is preferable
- Process-oriented with an ability to manage large volumes of data and content
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics and HTML preferred
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and best practices in creating videos, graphics, webinars, blogs, articles, podcasts, social media posts, etc.