Chat Process Analyst
India | Full-time (FT) | Customer Operations
Shift Timings: Flexible (24*7) | Management Level – Analyst | Travel Requirements - NA
Specialism – Customer Operations
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 6 months of experience in the Chat Program of the Customer Operations Vertical.
This role will be an essential part of the He/she should have the ability to quickly and efficiently assimilate process knowledge and be good at problem-solving and root cause analysis. They must be professional in conduct/behavior, appearance and communication.
An understanding of web technology and cable setup is necessary. They must possess the ability to analyse information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems. He/she needs to have the ability to adapt to perpetual changes as per business needs and reliability in terms of attendance and timing is necessary.
The candidate must have the ability to listen, comprehend information, and communicate effectively. Sharing work-related information with all the key stakeholders and highlighting opportunities for improvement/concerns, if any. They must be able to work collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve team goals and be able to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. They must also have the ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area.
Those who have a basic knowledge of excel, are experienced in troubleshooting related process, have experience in the cable or telecom industry, have the ability to analyse information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems and have the ability to multi-task are preferred.
Chat Process: Analyst Responsibilities
- Interaction with Techs in the field to provide them with real-time support
- Checking status of services on account in diagnostic tools
- Ensure to take appropriate steps to resolve customer's problems
- Troubleshooting of technical issues related to customer’s services Tier 1.5 support
- Communicate effectively and close looping with the client in case of observations
- Updating status in internal as well as client tools
- Meet process expectations with high-quality standards and adherence to SLAs
- Candidate shall adhere to the information security requirements
Chat Process: Analyst Activities
- Keep a track of all technicians with regards to the jobs assigned to them
- Call up customers in case of any delays or to confirm appointments
- Answer inbound calls from technicians and/or customers
- Provision equipment’s on customers’ accounts once the technician has installed them
- Audit work orders for accuracy and make corrections if required
- Check for signal levels on all equipment and certify jobs as completed
- Call up technicians to verify their status if they are taking longer on the job
- Call up customers one hour prior to their appointment window end time to confirm the technician visit time
- Call up customers to verify if they are home or not and make another appointment in case of customers being away
- Add equipment to the account in case there is any work order error or if the customer decided to switch some equipment
- Coordinate with technicians and re-assign jobs if some technicians are unable to make it to their appointment
- Reschedule jobs based on the available schedule of customers and technicians
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and customizing the solution
- Coordinate with DOJ/DOI team in case of any issues with regards to provisioning or adding equipment
- Fill up the complete report and share it with the APM/PM on a daily basis
- Collate and share information for all appointments that are cancelled
Any Graduate/Undergraduate with a minimum of 6 months of experience can apply for this post (B.E, B.Tech., M.E, M.Tech., MSc., B.Pharm., MBBS candidates are not eligible for this post )
Basic knowledge of computer and/or telecom technology
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx Customer Operations uniquely improves customer experience and operational efficiencies by leveraging deep domain knowledge, advanced automation, and data analytics. We are leaders in quality monitoring and insights, digital care services, and advanced technical operations.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law