Financial Markets - Senior Analyst - Reference Data
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets, offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
- Independently handle clients – establish self as a valued partner.
- Independently handle all client escalations and lead mitigation steps to prevent future escalations.
- Build domain expertise and lead from the front.
- Training, delivery management, mentoring.
- Help knowledge management endeavor by sharing process knowledge and best practices within the teams minimize program dependence on self and other key member
- Deep knowledge in reference data.
- Good knowledge on financial products like Fixed income, FX, Equity derivatives.
- Deep knowledge on Asset control interfaces.
- Good Knowledge of Equity Research.
- Knowledge of Golden Reports is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg/Thomson Reuters.
- Knowledge of wizards.
- Must have previous experience of supporting complex financial applications in production environment.
- Previous experience on any reference data tools is added advantage.
- Management and Reporting.
- Must be able to work in shifts Plan and allocate work to the team, provide status updates on the assigned tasks, participate in the status meetings, overall team management including adhering to KPIs Maintain proper documentation for the tasks assigned.
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships with team members and with the client team.
- Positive attitude towards learning on the job and an ability to quickly understand and pick domain skills.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with minimum 2 Years of experience in Reference data.
- Proven communications skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts based on the business demands
Benefits: We believe that talented people make a great organization. Working at eClerx, you will benefit from the following:
- Access to technical and management training courses
- Learn directly from industry SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and team mentorship
- Learn and utilize best practices acquired across diverse clients, industries and domains
Employment Type: Full-Time
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.Our Service verticals are Customer Operations, Digital & Financial Markets