Financial Markets - Senior Analyst – General
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets, offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
- Independently handle clients – establish self as a valued partner
- Independently handle all client escalations and lead mitigation steps to prevent future escalations.
- Build domain expertise and lead from the front.
- Training, delivery management, mentoring.
- Help knowledge management endeavor by sharing process knowledge and best practices within the teams minimize program dependence on self and other key member
- Should have hands on experience on Excel (Basic as well as Advance) and VBA
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) and comfortable presenting at senior levels. Must have strong capabilities in MS Word & PowerPoint
- Decent execution skills
- Strong understanding of Financial terms
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to network and earn confidence of diverse Client personnel plus interaction with and management of eClerx India based operations team
- Ability to work with teams across time-zones and cultures
- Organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter & highly motivated
- Should be able to act fast and decisively when dealing with critical situations – ability to read situations and act in minutes
- Good with numbers and ability to derive information from data
- Excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with minimum 2 Years of experience in Finance
- Proven communications skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts based on the business demands
Benefits: We believe that talented people make a great organization. Working at eClerx, you will benefit from the following:
- Access to technical and management training courses
- Learn directly from industry SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and team mentorship
- Learn and utilize best practices acquired across diverse clients, industries and domains
Employment Type: Full-Time
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
Our Service verticals are Customer Operations, Digital & Financial Markets.