Software Engineer - .NET MVC – Associate Process Manager
India | Full-time (FT) | Technology
Shift Timings - General (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.) / EMEA SHIFT (1 p.m. to 10 p.m.)| Management Level – Assistant Manager | Travel Requirements - 10-15%
We are looking for an analyst with 4+ years of experience in Asp.NET and C# to join our team. As a part of our Technology/Solutions leadership team, you will be directly working with stakeholders to understand long-term strategic and mid-term business goals. You will be conceptualizing, designing, and overseeing the implementation of solutions using scalable software architecture designs.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
Software Engineer - .NET MVC Associate Process Manager Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and should have worked on Water-Fall and Agile methodologies
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP .NET, Web Forms, AJAX, ADO.NET, VB.Net, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience in Designing, Modelling and Development of Database using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008. Should have worked on highly complex Stored Procedures and Functions
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Methodologies and OOP’s along with SOA
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field and a minimum of 4 years of related IT development experience.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing software applications .Net, ASP.Net, C#, MVC
- Experience in Data management, data analytics, and BI platforms like Tableau, Qlikview
- Certifications in PMP, Prince2, ITIL is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Database Designing, Application Development, Strong Technical exposure and Practical knowledge of .NET MVC, OOPS, C#, SQL Server
- Should be an individual contributor and should be aware of the entire SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- A Master’s degree in IT is preferred
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx’s Technology Group collaboratively delivers Analytics, RPA, AI, & Machine Learning digital technologies that enable our consultants to help businesses thrive in a connected world. Our consultants and specialists partner with our global clients and colleagues to build and implement digital solutions through a broad spectrum of activities. Technology and Engineering jobs include the design of IT architectures, large-scale transformation, agile development, software engineering, cybersecurity consulting, and risk management.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law