We’re looking to add a Database Developer to our talent pool. Overall experience of 2 to 5 years with a minimum of 2 years in querying database using SQL.
We’re looking to add to our talent pool a Database Developer. The role reports to Senior Process Manager – Digital Marketing and will be a key influencer of our digital identity.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
The ideal experience map Overall experience of 3 years querying database using SQL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be a part of operations team working on marketing operations business.
- Needs to work as an independent resource / individual contributor while still being part of larger marketing automation cluster and bring synergies
- Daily hands on campaign execution (segmentation, list pulls, query build) using Python/SQL on client platform
- With SQL expertise should be able to query database (Teradata) to derive customer count based on client requirements
- Conduct extensive quality audits on segments in Python. Interact with client stakeholders for validation
- Extensive client communication, project management and problem solving
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with an overall experience of 3years’
- Excellent knowledge and minimum of 3+ years of hands on working experience on database using SQL. Certification is a plus.
- Should have a fair understanding of database structures.
- Proven expertise in querying database to derive customer count based on client requirements
- Basic Python knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong project management skills, ability to create and execute complex plans.
- MS Office, esp. strong proficiency with MS Excel and PPT
- Outsourcing / offshoring experience is a plus
People Skills and Other Personality Traits:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business problems and deliver targeted solutions
- Strong interpretation and communication skills, i.e., being able to interface with Manager- to VP-level stakeholders and potentially explain analyses/deliverables to a less-technically or analytically-minded audience
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and/or higher management