We are looking for a back-end developer who specializes in Node.js and responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will focus on developing server side logic following best practices. You will also be responsible for definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will collaborate with different colleagues across teams to solve problems, and build sophisticated products/solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gathering, understanding and analyzing requirements
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integrating databases and APIs
- Designing and implementing secure, low-latency, high-available, and performant applications
- Participate in debugging, troubleshooting and brainstorming for solutions to problems
- Collaborating with colleagues across teams
- Adhering to project deadlines and quality
- Communicate with client POCs and other project stakeholders
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Post-Graduation in MCA or MSc in IT/CS or equivalent
- Graduation in BCA or BSc in IT/CS or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts (APJ, EME & US) [US shift only for male candidates]
- 2+ years of experience in server side web development using Node.js, Koa.js or Express.js and databases preferably MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Node.js and NPM
- Experience in creating database schemas that match the requirement
- Experience working with cloud platforms, preferably Azure or AWS
- Good to have knowledge/experience in other NodeJS frameworks such as HapiJS, MeteorJS, SailsJS, etc.
- Good to have knowledge of TypeScript, and Git
- Good to have basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3. Preferring full-stack experience with front-end development and deployment, using ReactJS, Angular, JQuery, etc.
- Good to have experience using Web Server softwares such as IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Good debugging skills using modern Dev Tools
- Good to have experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment with frequent releases
- Excellent communication skills is mandatory (written and oral)