We’re looking to add to our talent pool an Marketo. The role reports to Senior Process Manager – Campaign Management and will be a key influencer of our digital identity.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
The ideal experience map Experience of 7 to 10 years of experience in Marketing Automation platforms and expertise in end to end campaign management using Marketo
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain data standards and procedures to ensure complete and accurate
- Be an individual contributor and work across various clients within the marketing automation group
- Execute campaigns using Marketo along with other tasks such as segmentation, list pulls, campaign flow creation etc.
- Conduct extensive validation checks and quality audits on segments and other elements in Marketo.
- Create campaign performance reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Extensive client communication, project management and problem solving
- Create detailed documentation and process flows to reflect / capture ongoing projects
- Gather and execute client requirements by working closely with onshore Marketo consultants
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 to 10 years’ experience in Marketing Automation [Marketo]
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in end-to-end campaign management across marketing channels
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience across database management using SQL
- Certification on Marketo platform would be a plus
- Strong proficiency in MS Office [MS Excel and PPT]
People Skills and Other Personality Traits:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders (internal and external) globally
- Ability to analyze data and generate insights and recommendations for key client stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the ability to create and execute complex plans.