We’re looking to add to our talent pool a Subject Matter Expert. The role reports to Senior Process Manager and will be a key influencer of our digital identity.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive, and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
Senior Process Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Campaign development, including activities for segmentation, campaign targeting and workflow in Adobe Campaign v6/v7/Classic, A/B testing, drip campaigns, typology creation, campaign implementation, reporting and analytics.
- Exposure on integration with other Adobe Marketing Cloud platforms – AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), Adobe Target.
- Analyze problems and make sure that these problems/queries are solved within the desired SLA.Hands-on experience in multi-channel marketing (Email/SMS/Push notification).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Campaign schema creation and configuration
- Strong knowledge of relational database design
- Hands-on experience in transactional/triggered campaigns
- Hands-on experience in complex campaigns – Cart Abandonment, Browser Abandonment, etc and experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage a track of work, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Having more than 7+ years of experience in Adobe Campaign Classic. Certified Adobe Campaign Developer/Architecture
- Excellent communication skills & interacting with different clients
- Must work in team and have good team management skills