Associate Process Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be a part of operations team working on marketing operations business.
- Need to work as an independent resource / individual contributor while still being part of larger marketing automation cluster and bring synergies.
- Daily hands on campaign execution (segmentation, list pulls, flow creation) using Unica marketing automation platform.
- Conduct extensive quality audits on segments and other work in Unica. Interact with client stakeholders for validation.
- Creating campaign performance reports on a weekly/monthly basis using data from Unica.
- Extensive client communication, project management and problem solving.
- Should be able to create detailed documentation and process flows to reflect / capture ongoing projects.
- Work with onshore Unica consultant to get requirements and execute those requirements.
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with an overall experience of 3 to 8 years’
- Excellent knowledge and minimum of 3+ years of hands on working experience on UNICA.
- Should have a fair understanding of database structures.
- Strong project management skills, ability to create and execute complex plans.
- MS Office, esp. strong proficiency with MS Excel and PPT
- Outsourcing / offshoring experience is a plus