We’re looking to add to this talent pool a Senior AEM Developer. The role reports to Program Manager – Content & Commerce and will be a key influencer of our digital identity.
The candidate must possess knowledge relevant to the functional area, and act as a subject matter expert in providing advice in the area of expertise, and also focus on continuous improvement for maximum efficiency. It is vital to focus on high standard of delivery excellence, provide top-notch service quality and develop successful long-term business partnerships with internal/external customers by identifying and fulfilling customer needs. He/she should be able to break down complex problems into logical and manageable parts in a systematic way, and generate and compare multiple options and set priorities to resolve problems. The ideal candidate must be proactive, and go beyond expectations to achieve job results and create new opportunities. He/she must positively influence the team, motivate high performance, promote a friendly climate, give constructive feedback, provide opportunities for development, and manage career aspirations of direct reports. Communication skills are key here, to explain organizational objectives, assignments, and the big picture to the team, and to articulate team vision and clear objectives.
The ideal experience map 5-7 years of experience of AEM development. Should have worked on at least 3 projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for translating client content management requirements into technical designs which includes enterprise-level architecture and implementing strategies using components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders.
- Apply deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like Analytics and Campaign to make appropriate technical decisions.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
- Resolve performance-related issues in Sling, OAK, TarMK and MongoMK.
- Coordinate with client and internal resources for flawless execution of projects
- Assist in definition of request scope, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform QA on the work executed by the team
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with the team and handle team queries
- Coordinate with different channel owners and update the project status
- Manage client calls, communication on email/JIRA
Technical and Functional Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience of AEM development. Should have worked on at least 3 projects.
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring.
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Apache Sling, JCR and Apache Felix
- Good understanding of Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting / personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application
- Hands-on experience in technologies and concepts like, MVC, OOP, Design Patterns, Programming framework (Java), API development
- Experience with Agile project management tools, eg. Jira, and working with Scrum.
- Experience in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and Adobe migration project would be plus.
People Skills and Other Personality Traits:
- Excellent self-organisation, self-motivation and time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective relation building capacity with client
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being comfortable influencing others and working across regions.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks
- Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex creative issues