The Paid Media Operations team provides operational support to global paid media teams for the large fintech client. This team delivers a high standard of work through process, efficiency, and quality assurance. Team members are responsible for the efficient day to day maintenance of assigned accounts by learning the PPC, Display, and Paid Social skills required to complete assigned tasks to a high level of delivery while maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
With the rapid growth in the digital analytics practice, we are currently looking for young professionals with experience in Media campaign setup, technical understanding of the platform & management. The Media Operations Senior Analyst will be required to work closely with global Paid Media teams to plan, discuss and implement campaign strategy, and report on progress and results.
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
The ideal experience map 2 to 5 years of extensive knowledge in the implementation of digital marketing and advertising tools, particularly in the use of data, platform capability, and analytics contributing to marketing decisions and day-to-day operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support account creation, maintenance, and governance across all media platforms as prescribed by the clients and industry best practices
- Responsible for creating, managing & governing all campaign taxonomy & campaign set up by the agency across Ad servers & all buying platforms for SEM, Social & Display.
- Prescribe suitable solutions with an understanding of the limitations of toolsets and available data
- Help to identify Ad Tech & Ad Ops and industry best practices and incorporate them.
- Either manage independently or provide support to SME to perform invoicing & billing updates on platforms regularly
- Support documentation of paid media process for different platforms, best practices & guidelines for trafficking
- Work analytics team & media agency to manage to spend ingestion process and paid media dashboard/reporting troubleshooting
- Manage access across media platforms & do various governance as prescribed by the clients
- Support creation of Ad serving tags i.e. click trackers via Campaign manager & Adjust as required
- Work with the tech team to maintain and improve the tools used for media operations
- Disclaimer – Any activity related to budget management/budget optimization is out of scope for this role
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in Campaign Management, Ad / Media Operations for display & SEM campaigns
- At least one year of hands-on experience using tools such as Ad-Tech stack including DV360, Google Ads, Campaign Manager 360, search Ads 360, GA 360 Facebook Ads, Adjust, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Digital analytics, etc.
- Professional experience in paid campaign trafficking & Ad Tech
- Good understanding of the technical functionalities of the media platforms.