India | Full-time (FT) | Financial Markets
Shift Timings - Flexible 24x7 | Management Level – Analyst| Travel Requirements – NA
Specialism - Trade settlements, Capital market, types of Capital market Derivatives, and types of Derivatives
eClerx is looking to hire Finance Analysts with 0-2 years of experience.
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen to and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Please find below additional details related to the interview process and the job profile.
1. Aptitude Test: Logical, Quantitative and English grammar
2. HR Interview
3. Operation Interview (Final round)
The aptitude test will be conducted online and from the comfort of your home. The next two rounds, i.e. the HR Interview and the Operations round will be conducted via the Google Duo app. To participate in the aptitude test, you will need a webcam enabled laptop or desktop, or mobile.
This job requires an understanding of Trade settlements, Capital market, types of Capital market Derivatives, and types of Derivatives. Hence, kindly refresh your knowledge on these topics.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities
• Working on back office and middle office processes for financial institutions
• Handling different stages of client/product life cycle across stages - KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations etc.
• Expected to work on Data capture, cataloguing, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements and fund transfers
• Preparation of reports using MS Excel
• Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
• Risk identification and escalation, timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients
• Working on various trade support activities across the Trade Lifecycle like Trade Confirmation matching, Trade Pre-Settlements support, Front office to back-office reconciliation of trade position, Report generations, Settlements of Cash Flows coming from various trading events like Interest or Premium, Operations of Syndicated Loans, Corporate action set-up and operations
• Working on other capital market operational tasks other than Trade Life-cycle support like Reference Data support, Regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC), various front-office and back-office reconciliations
• Job would require the candidate to learn and master various financial products including Equity Securities and Derivatives, Interest Rates Swaps, FX Spot, Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Commodities Derivatives and Fixed Income products (e.g. Corporate and Treasury Bonds)
• 0 to 2 years of finance experience
• Finance/Commerce Graduate can apply
• B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech (Fresher are not eligible) candidates with relevant experience can apply
• CAMS certification desirable (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist)
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience, complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.