India’s leading process management and data analytics companies, eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. A publicly traded company for 10+ years on India’s leading stock exchanges, our 9,500 employees work globally through delivery centres in India, Thailand, Italy, and US. With revenues of $200 million, eClerx is one the leading innovative business process management companies.
The digital world is a continuously morphing landscape that is as exciting as it is limitless. And we’re here to add to its magic.
eClerx Digital is a global digital service provider partnering with the world's leading brands primarily in luxury & fashion, retail, high tech, financial services, automotive and travel industries. We deliver high impact consulting and value-based production resources to global clients looking to further their digital possibilities.
In an essence, eClerx Digital is a guild of 2500+ talented minds spread from Mumbai, Pune & Chandigarh to Verona and Phuket. Replete with a variety of strengths ranging from deep digital expertise to path-breaking support processes. We’re here to create value for our employees, customers, clients, shareholders and the world at large.
We’re looking to add to this talent pool a Digital Campaigns Operations Manager, who will be a key influencer of our digital identity.
The ideal experience map:
General experience: 7 years+
Campaign operations experience:
A minimum of 4+ years of experience in executing/managing digital campaigns across channels – Email, Web, Search, Ads, Social.
What the job entails:
- Team Management – Managing a team that executes campaigns for overseas clients. Team size could be 5 to 20 campaign execution resources
- Operations Management – Ensuring robust processes for request allocation, capacity forecasting, request analysis, development, quality audits are implemented and followed
- Metrics management – derive operations and campaign level metrics and report to client
- Client Solution: Work with clients/prospects to understand requirements from a digital campaign operations perspective and structure solutions that address the needs. This involves working with clients to identify the requirements, documenting the challenges, mapping requirements to internal capabilities/solutions, creating a custom solution, creating commercial proposals and presenting to the client
- Onshore Engagement – Liaise with Onshore Teams to discuss project priorities, highlight resourcing / SLA challenges, risks
- Operations improvement: Work with the internal delivery teams to identify avenues of improving operations. This will typically involve helping improve the productivity, quality, and timeliness aspects of the operations. Will also involve providing some subject matter expertise on select delivery projects
- Campaign Auditing: Deriving campaign / asset level failure points and auditing all campaigns / assets before delivery to the client
Domain Specific skills:
(Or as we like to call them, ‘bread and butter’ skills)
- A keen eye for detail in indispensable in this profile. You should consistently be looking to identify campaign level failure points and implement subsequent preventive measures
- You should have, in the past, been intricately involved in email campaign management including details such as email design, campaign execution, and campaign reporting
- You should have exposure to using marketing automations, like:
- Knowledge of following activities is paramount:
- Email design and creation
- Campaign work flow creation
- Campaign execution, test, and launch
- Campaign reporting
Bonus skills include
- Good knowledge of HTML5
- Experience of creating landing pages and emails
- Good understanding of digital marketing domain
- Understanding of email campaign performance metrics and success parameters
- Knowledge of any Ad platforms, SEO or CMS platforms
- Knowledge of SQL queries
General skills that will boost your eligibility:
- Ability to derive insights from numbers and apply them in a business context
- Ability to understand business problems and deliver targeted solutions
- Experience in a role directly interfacing with a client and/or higher management
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and/or higher management