India’s leading process management and data analytics companies, eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. A publicly traded company for 10+ years on India’s leading stock exchanges, our 8,500 employees work globally through delivery centres in India, Thailand, Italy, and US. With revenues of $200 million, eClerx is one the leading innovative business process management companies.
About eClerx CLX:
CLX Europe supports Brands, Retailers & Agencies to create, manage and deliver media content Globally to a Multi-Channel Market. With 46 years of experience, built historically within the pre-press market, CLX Europe is today reputed one of the best company in the European pre-media industry: We support our clients providing state of the art technology combined with in depth knowledge of conventional and new media channels to market. Our role is to assist them in the creation, production and distribution of all corporate communications. From our headquarter in Verona Italy, we assist our global client base with over 500 employees spread in our 8 sites of: Verona, Milano, London, Hamburg, Augsburg, Lille, Phuket and New York.
We are looking to add to this talent pool a creative lead for the creative team who will supervise and lead the graphic designing team.
The Ideal Experience Map:
Minimum of seven years of experience in graphic designing, with approximately 2 years in a Creative manager role
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in designing or redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, web-page mockups, infographic, brochures and other forms of visual communication including design conceptualization
• Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project
• Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and guidelines of the client
• Manage seamless delivery to ensure client deliverables meet both SLA and quality thresholds
• Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs. Oversee usage of new techniques and processes to provide best quality of designs
• Ability to effectively train and mentor creative team members on different tools and conduct assessments from time to time
• Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
• Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements according to the objectives of the project
Technical and Functional Skills:
People Skills and Other Personality Traits: