India’s leading process management and data analytics companies, eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable and telecom, retail, fashion, media and entertainment, travel and leisure, software and high-tech. With revenues of $200 million, eClerx is one the leading innovative business process management companies.
A publicly traded company for 10+ years on India’s leading stock exchanges, our 9,500 employees work globally through delivery centres in India, Thailand, Italy, and US. We are looking to add to this talent pool a Senior Technical Manager who will deploy deliverables to client.
The Ideal Experience Map:
Overall 8 years of technical delivery experience involving Desktop Admin and experience with hardware infrastructure
Prior working experience in areas of IT strategy and consulting, application development, and business development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for network operations and security and provisioning data and voice services to the business on 24 x 7 x 365 basis
- Maintain an overview of all network services to ensure coherency and effective continued operation
- Take complete ownership and lead role in troubleshooting and recovering from network incidents and work with other support teams and the business in permanent problem resolution
- Direct and guide a team of operations managers and engineers to manage data and voice infrastructure in a proactive way.
- Design operating processes and procedures to ensure that services are maintained and supported in a uniform way to meet the business and industry standards and ensure implementation of the same
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Experience with hardware infrastructure such as Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Fortinet, Avaya
- Deep domain knowledge in technology solutions such as IPLC, MPLS, PILL, TDM, VoIP, Proxy, IPS/IDS, DLP etc.
- Hands on experience of Desktop Admin
People Management and Other Desired Skills:
- Experience in multiple stakeholder management
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to represent ideas in conceptual block diagram and converting the same into final schematics and project completion capabilities
- Lead team members to define and deliver projects including scope, approach, deliverables, milestones and detailed work plans
- Review and manage team performance, directly supervise developers, set direction, coordinate and evaluate team performance
- Communicate effectively, verbally and written, with team members, peers, manager, business users and company leadership
- Good team player, able to balance the needs of stakeholders and IT, and able to manage internal IT conflicts and demands as needed
- Effectively engage and work with a global team
General skills that will boost your eligibility:
Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements. Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements