India’s leading process management and data analytics companies, eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. A publicly traded company for 10+ years on India’s leading stock exchanges, our 9,500 employees work globally through delivery centres in India, Thailand, Italy, and US. With revenues of $200 million, eClerx is one the leading innovative business process management companies.
We are looking to add to this talent pool someone who can provide quality answers to large-scale problems with broad impact.
The Ideal Experience Map:
Graduate with 2-4 years of relevant experience with an expert-level understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies like knowledge representation and reasoning (KRR), natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, unsupervised machine learning, and / or reinforcement learning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for machine learning technology and application analysis, understand latest industrial and academic developments in AI / ML
- Study and innovate in deep learning / machine learning and its application in diverse domains
- Design competitive AI / ML services and user experience and create prototypes for demonstration
- Work with the rest of the Operations team to integrate these algorithms into larger solutions
- Work with development teams to mature these algorithms
People Skills and Personality Traits:
- Competency in emerging and disruptive technologies and practices with a demonstrated capability in innovation
- Highly capable in thinking systematically, capable to redefine solutions to overcome existing competition
- Self-driven, energetic, creative, with ability to work in international teams
- Curious and willing to challenge existing solutions with innovative technology concepts
- Proven knowledge in deep learning algorithms and AI system design and architecture
- Excellent understanding of complex system architecture, components and requirements
- Advanced level proficiency in Python programming especially in conceptual understanding of relational databases and hands-on comfort working within a Linux computing environment, and use of numerical/analytical computing using Numpy, Scipy, and Pandas
- Relevant experience for the area of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KRR) and related information integration; propositional logic, first-order logic, and constraint satisfaction methods; methods for uncertainty in combination with logical methods (e.g., Bayesian, probabilistic soft logic); combination of the foregoing with natural language and combination of the foregoing with machine learning