Financial Markets - KYC- Senior Analyst
India | Full-time (FT) | Financial Markets
Shift Timings - APAC (6 a.m. to 3 p.m.) / EMEA (1 p.m. to 10 p.m.) / Night (6:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)| Management Level – Senior Analyst | Travel Requirements - NA
Specialism – KYC, AML, Due Diligence
As part of our KYC team, you will be directly working with clients to understand long term strategic and mid-term business goals. This role will include the understanding of KYC lifecycle. You will be able to understand and manage end to end KYC process with basics, KYC review, periodic refresh and remediation.
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
The ideal candidate should possess strong business understanding of finance industry with special focus on KYC lifecycle, AML, Due Diligence, periodic refresh, KYC review, and remediation. He/she should have complete knowledge on ultimate beneficiary ownership, source of fund/income, PEP reviews, negative alert review, and sanctioned countries. He/she should be good with numbers and ability to derive information from data with excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving. He/she should have strong capabilities in PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel and should be able to build domain expertise and lead from the front with the ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and work as part of the team.
KYC- Senior Analyst Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing KYC operations for a large Investment Bank
- Independently handle multiple clients POCs – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build / enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
- Graduation (B.Com., BBA, BBM, BCA) / Post Graduation (M.Com., MBA, PGDM)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in KYC, AML, Due Diligence.
- You should be able to understand, manage and calculate risks.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities.
- Ability to manage and complete specific tasks with minimal direction
- Should be able to act fast and decisively when dealing with critical situations – ability to read situations and act in minutes
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to network and earn confidence of diverse Client personnel plus interaction with and management of eClerx India based operations team.
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.