Senior Analytics consultant- Advance Analytics – Process Manager
India | Full-time (FT) | Digital
Shift Timings - EMEA SHIFT (1 P.M to 10 P.M.) | Management Level – Manager | Travel Requirements - 10-15%
Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
eClerx is looking for a Senior Analytics consultant- Advance Analytics –Process Manager with 4-6 years of experience.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
Senior Analytics Consultant- Process Manager Responsibilities
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms , tech stack , sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development , practice development initiatives
- Ability to engage clients to understand business requirements and convert the same into technical/modelling problems for solution development
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a comfort interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and their applications; a working knowledge of/experience in R and Python is a plus
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as being able to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Ability to present results of statistical models in business language
- Domain understanding of at least one preferably two verticals amongst Retail, Cable, Technology (not mandate)
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical and storytelling skills and the ability to find relevant stories from piles of reports
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ideal candidate has been in a consulting role previously
- Hands-on expertise on the applied statistical techniques including multi-variate regression, logistic regression, market-mix models, clustering, classification, survival, churn models, speech analytics, image analytics, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with onsite colleagues in the US& UK
- Expert in handling large data, cleansing & preparation for modeling
- Very high attention to detail and quality
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the world’s largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/web operations, and analytics & insight services. We improve profitability for their digital businesses. Using the Follow the Sun delivery model, our team of 3,000+ full-time digital delivery employees – at our five productions hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona, and Phuket – applies deep digital expertise to support the most demanding global clients effectively. eClerx Digital’s innovative delivery model drives the ‘metrics that matter’ for our clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention, and overall lifetime value of your customer 24/7/365.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.