Financial Markets- IB Operations- Senior Analyst
India | Full-time (FT) | Financial Markets
Shift Timings: APAC (6 a.m. to 3 p.m.) / EMEA (1 p.m. to 10 p.m.) / NIGHT (6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)| Management Level: Senior Analyst | Travel Requirements: NA
Specialism – Investment Banking Operations, Capital Market, Derivatives
As part of our IB Operations team, you will be working with our client partners to improve processes and controls that build capacity and scale. Support us to monitor and capture the overall data and its status from various global functional teams across our clients.
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
The candidate should possess a strong business understanding of the finance industry with a special focus on capital market and derivatives. He/she should be good with numbers and the ability to derive information from data with excellent multi-tasking and creative problem-solving. He/she should have strong capabilities in PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
IB Operations- Senior Analyst Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing multiple Middle Office and Regulatory support processes
- Independently handle multiple clients – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build/enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Participate in Middle Office/group level initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
- Graduation (B.Com., BBA, BBM, BCA) / Post Graduation (M.Com., MBA, PGDM)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Trade Life Cycle.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues speedily.
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.